Dr Dina Wahyuni
PhD in Accounting, University of South Australia, Australia; Master of Business (Accounting), Monash University, Australia; Masters of Professional Accounting, Brawijaya University, Indonesia; Bachelor of Accounting, University of Jember, Indonesia
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- BA1222 Hawthorn campus
Dr. Dina Wahyuni teaches management accounting and introductory financial accounting units that are delivered as on-campus and online programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Swinburne Business School. Dina has taught at a tertiary level both in Australia and internationally. Dina holds a PhD in carbon strategies and management practices from the University of South Australia. Her research interests include carbon emissions trading impacts on business strategy and reporting, sustainable business and education for sustainable development. Dina has given several invited/plenary talks at international conferences. She has authored end-user informed assessments of carbon accounting and management that have resulted in policy prescriptions and guidance. Her current work studies the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and her book chapter on the SDGs is about to be published in Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals: Transforming the World We Want, Springer (2019).
Sustainable Development Goals; Carbon trading
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Accounting, Auditing And Accountability - 150100
Financial Accounting;Management Accounting;Financial Statistics
- 2019 (current): Treasurer, Perwira: the Indonesian Society of Victoria, Australia
- 2017 (current): Associate, Trisakti University, Indonesia
- 2017 - 2017: Reviewer, PT. Semen Indonesia, Indonesia
- 2018 (current): Associate, Airlangga University, Indonesia
Also published as: Wahyuni, Dina; Wahyuni, D.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Engaging with the sustainable development goals: evidence from Australian public sector entities *; AFAANZ Research Grants
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display