Internet; Literature; Cyberculture; New media; Media arts and multimedia; Remix cultures; James Joyce; Virtual culture; Avatars
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Communication Studies - 470101
- Screen And Digital Media - 360500
- Language Studies - 470300
Also published as: Tofts, Darren; Tofts, D.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2010: Reconsidering Australian media art history in an international context *; ARC Linkage Projects Scheme
- 2008: Self-organising services: developing a user-led innovation platform (student agreement with Smart Services CRC for Darren Sharp) *; Smart Services CRC: Tools for User Generated Content
* Chief Investigator