Dr Deanne Fisher
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- AR317 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Associate students as Masters & Doctoral Supervision.
Fields of Research
- Astronomical And Space Sciences - 020100
Also published as: Fisher, Deanne; Fisher, D.; Fisher, David; Fisher, D. B.; Fisher, David B.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Look Closer: Transforming the view of clumpy, turbulent galaxies *; ARC Future Fellowships
- 2016: The Fundamental Physics of Galaxy Formation *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display