Dr Deanne Fisher
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- AR317 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Associate students as Masters & Doctoral Supervision.
Fields of Research
- Astronomical And Space Sciences - 020100
Also published as: Fisher, Deanne; Fisher, D.; Fisher, David; Fisher, D. B.; Fisher, David B.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Look Closer: Transforming the view of clumpy, turbulent galaxies *; ARC Future Fellowships
- 2016: The Fundamental Physics of Galaxy Formation *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display