Dr Deanne Fisher
- School of Science
- Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- AR317 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Astronomical Sciences - 510100
- Space Sciences - 510900
Also published as: Fisher, Deanne; Fisher, D.; Fisher, David; Fisher, D. B.; Fisher, David B.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2023: Revealing the Unseen Universe with Gravitational Lensing *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2017: ARC Centre of Excellence for All Sky Astrophysics in 3 Dimensions *; ARC Centre of Excellence Scheme
- 2017: Look Closer: Transforming the view of clumpy, turbulent galaxies *; ARC Future Fellowships
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display