Dr Daniel Eldridge
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology
- AS222 Hawthorn campus
Colloids and Interface Science; Materials Science; Surface Analysis; Water Analysis
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Other Environmental Sciences - 059900
Colloids and Interface Science;Materials Science;Surface Analysis;Water Analysis
Also published as: Eldridge, Daniel; Eldridge, D.; Eldridge, D. S.; Eldridge, Daniel S.; Eldridge, Daniel Scott
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Locating the drug within the lipid nanoparticles using neutron scattering *; Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Organisation
- 2019: The development of nanoparticles for gene therapy of lung disease *; Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- 2018: Salt effects on surfactant self-assembly *; Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Organisation
- 2016: Masters by Research in Electrospinning of Conductive Polymers for Gas Detection.Student Scholarship for Maryanne Ellen Spiers. *; Defence Science Technology Group - Research Contract
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display