Dr Dylan Davis
- School of Design
- Centre for Design Innovation
- Department of Communication Design and Digital Media Design
- AMDC701 Hawthorn campus
Dr Dylan Davis is a design researcher and lecturer. He has extensive experience in design process, community engagement, digital storytelling, interaction design, and audio production and composition. Dylan is also a composer and a musician whose practice covers performance, and production. His NTROs includes works for festivals such as Melbourne Music Week, recordings for a range of international record labels and community based music projects. This research utilises reflective practice to further understand and explore the compositional and performance methods and practices for electronic and electroacoustic music of the techno and acid house genre.
Product Diversity, and Productivity Design: Visual Communication and Information; community engagement; design process; digital storytelling; musical notation; musical performance; design methods
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Screen And Digital Media - 360500
- Design Practice And Methods - 330306
- Design Management - 330305
- Music - 360300
- Performing Arts - 360400
- Creative And Professional Writing - 360200
interaction design;experience design;web marketing;audio production;musical performance
- 2006, Swinburne, Vice Chancellors Award Intersectorial Awards, Swinburne University
- 2005, Swinburne, Vice Chancellors Award Community Engagement, Swinburne University
Also published as: Davis, Dylan; DyLAB; dyLAB
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display