Associate Professor Colin Campbell
PhD, Simon Fraser University, Canada; MA, University of British Columbia, Canada; BBA, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Colin Campbell’s research focuses on the innovations and resulting challenges that the internet presents for marketers. He is an expert on digital and social media advertising, with a particular focus on online video advertising and native advertising. His research has been published in journals such as the Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, Journal of Advertising, Journal of Advertising Research, California Management Review, and Business Horizons. In addition to presenting at academic conferences, he has also presented at the FTC, New York Advertising Week, and at advertising agencies in both New York and London.
Colin serves on the editorial review board of several journals, including the Journal of Advertisingand Journal of Advertising Research. He is also an Adjunct Associate Professor at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia and a fellow of the Consumer and Organization Data Analytics (CODA) research center at King’s College London.
Socail media; Online marketing; Online advertising; Video advertising; Native advertising
Fields of Research
- Marketing Communications - 150502
- Marketing Management (incl. Strategy And Customer Relations) - 150503
Social media;Online marketing;Research Design;Online advertising
- 2017 (current): Board Member, Journal of Advertising, International
- 2011 (current): Board Member, Journal of Advertising Research, International
- 2014 (current): Board Member, Service Industries Journal, International
- 2014 (current): Board Member, Marketing Education Review, International
- 2014 (current): Board Member, International Journal of Market Research , International
- 2018 - 2018: Assessor, ARC, Australia
Also published as: Campbell, Colin; Campbell, C.; Campbell, C. L.; Campbell, Colin L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display