Dr Viet Le
Doctor of Philosophy, University of Wollongong, Australia; MA, University of Auckland, New Zealand; MA, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1027 Hawthorn campus
Viet Le has work and research experience in different countries in the Asia-Pacific region covering Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and Vietnam. He started his research about small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in 2000 and has continued it since then. His current research focuses on firm performance, especially efficiency and productivity of SMEs. Before coming to Swinburne, Viet Le has taught subjects in business innovation and technology, economics for business innovation, microeconomics and macroeconomics at the University of Wollongong, Australia.
Entrepreneurship; Small and Medium Enterprise (SME); Firm Peformance in Productivity, Efficiency, Exports and Innovation.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
PhD topics and outlines
Firm performance in productivity, efficiency, exports and innovation.
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Small Business Management - 150314
- Industry Economics And Industrial Organisation - 140209
- Entrepreneurship - 150304
Entrepreneurship;Innovation;Industry Consulting Project
Also published as: Le, Viet; Le, V.; Le, Cong; Le, C.; Le, Cong Luyen Viet
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: MOET-VIED PhD Scholarship for The Anh CAO *; Vietnam International Education Development
- 2012: Capacity Building to Accelerate SME Export Performance for Poverty Alleviation and Development *; Australian Agency for International Development
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display