Dr Viet Le
Doctor of Philosophy, University of Wollongong, Australia; MA, University of Auckland, New Zealand; MA, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1027 Hawthorn campus
Viet Le has work and research experience in different countries in the Asia-Pacific region covering Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and Vietnam. He currently lectures in entrepreneurship and innovation and has taught business innovation and technology, economics for business innovation, microeconomics and macroeconomics. He also chairs the Industry Consulting Project unit at Swinburne Business School. His research interests include entrepreneurship development and private sector development especially small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with a focus on their exports, innovation, and performance in efficiency and productivity. He has held the role of Deputy Head of Strategy, International Business and Entrepreneurship Academic Group, and was Discipline Leader for entrepreneurship and innovation.
Entrepreneurship; Small and Medium Enterprise (SME); Firm Peformance in Productivity, Efficiency, Exports and Innovation.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
PhD topics and outlines
Firm performance in productivity, efficiency, exports and innovation.
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Small Business Management - 150314
- Industry Economics And Industrial Organisation - 140209
- Entrepreneurship - 150304
Entrepreneurship;Innovation;Industry Consulting Project
Also published as: Le, Viet; Le, V.; Le, Cong; Le, C.; Le, Cong Luyen Viet
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: MOET-VIED PhD Scholarship for The Anh CAO *; Vietnam International Education Development
- 2012: Capacity Building to Accelerate SME Export Performance for Poverty Alleviation and Development *; Australian Agency for International Development
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display