Mr Chris Harrison
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer and Network Engineering), RMIT University, Australia; Bachelor of Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering
- Hawthorn campus
Chris is a research fellow with an interest a background in sensing devices and laboratory automation. He has extensive experiance developing nanomaterial-based sensing devices for industrial, medical and envrionmental monitoring applications.
Nanofabrication; Nanomaterials; Signal and Image Processing
Fields of Research
- Sensor Technology (chemical Aspects) - 030107
- Signal Processing - 090609
- Nanotechnology - 100700
Also published as: Harrison, Chris; Harrison, C.; Harrison, Christopher; Harrison, Christopher J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display