Associate Professor Chenghua Sun
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Translational Atomaterials
- AS208 Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Dr Chenghua Sun graduated from Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2007 and then joined the University of Queensland as postdoc fellow. In 2013, Dr Sun joined the School of Chemistry, Monash University as a lecturer and established his group on Computer-Aided Catalyst Design. Later, Dr Sun was awarded ARC Future Fellow and joined Swinburne University of Technology in 2017. His research focuses on catalyst design for clean energy and environment applications, particularly for ammonia synthesis at room temperature, efficient methane combustion and biomass conversion.
Fields of Research
- Nanotechnology - 100700
- Physical Chemistry (incl. Structural) - 030600
- Materials Engineering - 091200
Also published as: Sun, Chenghua; Sun, C.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Research Collaboration Agreement with Dongguan University of Technology (DGUT) (Biomass conversion and PhD students) *; Dongguan University of Technology
- 2018: To Identify and Understand Highly Reactive Surfaces for Solar Hydrogen Production *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2014: Understanding dissipation, thermal conduction and diffusion in superionic conductors using ab initio nonequilibrium molecular dynamics simulation *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2013: Computer-Aided Design of High-Performance Photocatalysts for Solar Hydrogen Production Based on Red Titanium Dioxide *; ARC Future Fellowships
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display