Dr Carlo Galuzzi
PhD in Computer Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands; MSc in Mathematics, University of Milan, Italy
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Department of Mathematics
- EN702a Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
- From March 2019: Lecturer at Swinburne University of Technology in the Dept. of Mathematics.
- 03/2015 – 02/2019: Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics and System Biology (Tenure), Maastricht University (NL), Dept. of Data Science and Knowledge Engineering.
- 04/2014 – 03/2015: Post-Doctoral Researcher, Delft University of Technology (NL), Dept. of Microelectronics (Circuits and System group).
- 05/2009 – 03/2014: Post-Doctoral Researcher, Delft University of Technology (NL), Dept. of Quantum and Computer Engineering (Computer Engineering group).
- 05/2009: Research Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering, Delft University of Technology (NL) (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Stamatis Vassiliadis).
- 09/2003: Research-based Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree 110/110 magna cum laude in Mathematics, University of Milan (IT) (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Antonio Lanteri).
Teaching Activities (past and present):
Swinburne University of Technology (AU) (2019- ): Linear Algebra MTH10013 (Lecturer and Tutor); Mathematics 4A MTH20011 (Tutor); MASH (Tutor)
Maastricht University (NL) (2015-2019): Optimization MAT2002 (Course Coordinator, Lecturer, and Tutor); Optimization SCI3003 (Course Coordinator, Lecturer, and Tutor); Differential Equations MAT3004 (Course Coordinator, Lecturer, and Tutor); Calculus MAT2006 (Course Coordinator, Lecturer, and Tutor); Calculus KEN1440 (Lecturer, and Tutor); Student Projects KEN1600 (Tutor).
Delft University of Technology (NL) (2005-2013): Algorithms and Data Structures ET3155 (Lecturer and Tutor); Computer Architecture (Special Topics) ET4078 (Lecturer and Tutor); Modern Computer Architecture ET4074 (Teaching Assistant)
HW/SW Codesign; Brain-machine interfaces; Instruction-Set Customization; High Performance and Reconfigurable Computing; Algorithms and Complexity; Mathematical Modelling; Applied Mathematics; Graph Theory
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Applied Mathematics Not Elsewhere Classified - 010299
- Computer Software Not Elsewhere Classified - 080399
- Biomedical Engineering - 090300
- 2015, International, Best paper Award, International Conference on Biomedical Electronics and Devices (BIODEVICES 2015)
- 2008, International, Best paper Award, International Symposium on Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC 2008)
Also published as: Galuzzi, Carlo; Galuzzi, C.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display