Dr Carlo Galuzzi
PhD in Computer Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands; MSc in Mathematics, University of Milan, Italy
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN510e Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
- From March 2019: Lecturer at Swinburne University of Technology in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- 03/2015 – 02/2019: Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics and System Biology (Tenure), Maastricht University (NL), Dept. of Data Science and Knowledge Engineering.
- 04/2014 – 03/2015: Post-Doctoral Researcher, Delft University of Technology (NL), Dept. of Microelectronics (Circuits and System group).
- 05/2009 – 03/2014: Post-Doctoral Researcher, Delft University of Technology (NL), Dept. of Quantum and Computer Engineering (Computer Engineering group).
- 05/2009: Research Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering, Delft University of Technology (NL) (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Stamatis Vassiliadis).
- 09/2003: Research-based Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree 110/110 magna cum laude in Mathematics, University of Milan (IT) (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Antonio Lanteri).
Teaching Activities (past and present):
Swinburne University of Technology (AU) (2019- ): OS Cybersecurity CYB80002; OS Management ICT60001; Internet Security COS80013; Linear Algebra MTH10013; Mathematics 4A MTH20011; MASH; Swinburne Professional Placement Program.
Maastricht University (NL) (2015-2019): Optimization MAT2002; Optimization SCI3003; Differential Equations MAT3004; Calculus MAT2006; Calculus KEN1440; Student Projects KEN1600; KE@Work
Delft University of Technology (NL) (2005-2014): Algorithms and Data Structures ET3155; Computer Architecture (Special Topics) ET4078; Modern Computer Architecture ET4074.
HW/SW Codesign; Brain-machine interfaces; Instruction-Set Customization; High Performance and Reconfigurable Computing; Algorithms and Complexity; Mathematical Modelling; Applied Mathematics; Graph Theory
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Applied Mathematics Not Elsewhere Classified - 010299
- Computer Software Not Elsewhere Classified - 080399
- Biomedical Engineering - 090300
- 2015, International, Best paper Award, International Conference on Biomedical Electronics and Devices (BIODEVICES 2015)
- 2008, International, Best paper Award, International Symposium on Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC 2008)
Also published as: Galuzzi, Carlo; Galuzzi, C.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display