Dr Carla Ferraro
Doctor of Philosophy (Marketing), Monash University, Australia; Honours (Marketing), Monash University, Australia; Bachelor of Business (Marketing) / Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Monash University, Australia
Carla is a Senior Lecturer of Marketing in the Department of Management and Marketing at Swinburne Business School. Carla has extensive commercial and academic research expertise in the areas of retailing, services, product development, consumer behaviour and psychology, and customer and employee experience design. Carla actively works with a wide range of business, Government and non-profit organisations across these areas. Carla’s research has received a number of prestigious awards and is published in leading journals worldwide, including European Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Retailing, and Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, among others. Carla also supervises a number of research students, and has experience teaching a range of undergraduate and postgraduate units in marketing and services.
Customer & Employee Experience; Retail and Services Marketing; Marketing Communications; Consumer Behaviour; Consumer Psychology
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
- 2020, International, Best Paper Award: How small service failures drive customer defection: Introducing the concept of microfailure, Business Horizons
- 2016, Other, Faculty Nominee, Vice Chancellor's Award for Research Impact, Monash University
- 2016, Other, Dean's Award for Research Impact, Monash University
- 2014, Other, Mollie Holman Doctoral Medal for PhD thesis excellence, Monash University
- 2014, International, Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research Award (Marketing Research category), EFMD and Emerald Group Publishing
Also published as: Ferraro, Carla; Ferraro, C.; Ferraro, C. R.; Ferraro, Carla R.; Ferraro, Carla Renee
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: PLACEMAKING DATA ANALYSIS *; Boorondara City Council
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display