Dr Caleb Lloyd
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science
- ORCID profile
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Psychology - 170100
Also published as: Lloyd, Caleb; Lloyd, C.; Lloyd, C. D.; Lloyd, Caleb D.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Research on Offender Decision-Making and Desistance from Crime *; University of Texas, El Paso
- 2018: Acute Dynamic Risk Assessment (ADRA) program - DRAOR and SDAC-21 Case Management Tool Implementation *; Corrections Victoria
- 2017: Catalyst Consortium - Australian Consortium for Research Excellence in Reducing Persistent Violence and Sexual Offending *; Corrections Victoria
- 2017: Development of Reintegration Assessment package for Corrections Victoria *; Corrections Victoria
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display