Dr Caleb Lloyd
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Applied And Developmental Psychology - 520100
- Biological Psychology - 520200
- Clinical And Health Psychology - 520300
- Cognitive And Computational Psychology - 520400
- Social And Personality Psychology - 520500
Also published as: Lloyd, Caleb; Lloyd, C.; Lloyd, C. D.; Lloyd, Caleb D.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: Provision of training package design for Community Corrections *; Queensland Corrective Services Fund Scheme
- 2020: Interaction of People with Disability and the Justice System *; Department of Social Services
- 2019: Research on Offender Decision-Making and Desistance from Crime *; University of Texas, El Paso
- 2018: Acute Dynamic Risk Assessment (ADRA) program - DRAOR and SDAC-21 Case Management Tool Implementation *; Corrections Victoria
- 2017: Development of Reintegration Assessment package for Corrections Victoria *; Corrections Victoria
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display