Dr Caslon Chua
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN506e Hawthorn campus
Computing Education; Data Visualisation; Database Systems; Human Computer Interactions; Software Engineering
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Computer-human Interaction - 080602
- Database Management - 080604
Data Visualisation;Database Systems;Software Engineering
Also published as: Chua, Caslon; Chua, C.; Chua, Caslon L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: SoleMatrix Cloud Development *; Gracely Pty Ltd
- 2018: Oberix Group Projects *; Oberix Group Fund Scheme
- 2018: Post data processing - Secondary break draw point scanning *; NewCrest Mining Ltd (Cadia Holdings Pty Ltd)
- 2018: Summer Tech LIVE Program 2019 *; Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport & Resources Fund Scheme
- 2017: Data-Driven Visualizations that Make Sense *; DATA61
- 2016: Software Systems Innovations *; National ICT Australia
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display