Dr Caslon Chua
Acting Department Chair, Computing Technologies
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN506e Hawthorn campus
Data Visualisation; Human Computer Interactions; Software Engineering; Software Security
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Software Engineering - 461200
- Software And Application Security - 460406
- Machine Learning - 461100
Cloud Computing;Database Systems;Human Computer Interactions;Software Engineering
Also published as: Chua, Caslon; Chua, C.; Chua, Caslon L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2022: SummerTech Live Grant 2022 - 2023 *; Victoria Chamber of Commerce and Industry Fund Scheme
- 2021: SummerTech Live Grant 202 *; Victoria Chamber of Commerce and Industry Fund Scheme
- 2019: Evacuation Modelling for the "Big One" Earthquake in the Philippines (Student Therese Anne Rollan) *; DATA61
- 2019: SoleMatrix Cloud Development *; Gracely Pty Ltd
- 2018: Oberix Group Projects *; Oberix Group Fund Scheme
- 2018: Post data processing - Secondary break draw point scanning *; NewCrest Mining Ltd (Cadia Holdings Pty Ltd)
- 2018: Summer Tech LIVE Program 2019 *; Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport & Resources Fund Scheme
- 2017: Data-Driven Visualizations that Make Sense *; DATA61
- 2016: Software Systems Innovations *; National ICT Australia
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display