Dr Mardy Chiah
PhD in Finance, Monash University, Australia; Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), Monash University, Australia
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Hawthorn campus
Mardy completed his PhD in Finance (Monash University) in the area of empirical asset pricing and stock market response to information. He has published papers in International Review of Finance and Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Empirical Asset Pricing; Capital Market Research; Investments
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Banking, Finance And Investment - 150200
Also published as: Chiah, Mardy; Chiah, M.; Chiah, Chin; Chiah, C.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: The economic policy uncertainty premium: International evidence *; AFAANZ Research Grants
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display