Dr Benedict Williams
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Honours topics and outlines
Social cognition - age, gender, and prejudice: I have a number of small projects with a collaborator which look at cognition and attitudes within and about groups based on age and gender.
Fields of Research
- Health Psychology - 520304
- Clinical Psychology - 520302
- Counselling Psychology - 520303
Cognitive Psychology;Psychological Measurement
- 2015, Swinburne, Dean's Award for Contribution to School Advancement, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2010, National, Australian Learning and Teaching Council Citation for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning, Australian Learning and Teaching Council
- 2008, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Teaching Award (Higher Education), Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Williams, Benedict; Williams, B.; Williams, Ben; Williams, Ben J.; Williams, Benedict J.; Williams, Benedict John
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Situated music therapy for the prevention of cognitive decline in Alzheimer?s Diseases *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display