Ms Bridgette Engeler
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Design
- Centre for Design Innovation
- Department of Communication Design and Digital Media Design
- Hawthorn campus
Innovation; Strategic & Transformative Design: Design Thinking and Complexity; Strategic & Transformative Design: Health; strategic foresight; critical design; critical futures; anticipation theory; Public Good Design
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Design Innovation - 120302
- Design Practice And Management Not Elsewhere Classified - 120399
- Social Change - 160805
- 2012, Swinburne, Teaching Innovation Grant, Swinburne University
Also published as: Engeler, Bridgette; Engeler, B.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Augmented Reality Application to Assist People Living with Dementia *; Alzheimer's Australia Victoria
- 2016: Project Geldom Phase II *; Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
* Chief Investigator