Ms Bridgette Engeler
Innovation; Strategic & Transformative Design: Design Thinking and Complexity; Strategic & Transformative Design: Health; strategic foresight; critical design; critical futures; anticipation theory; Public Good Design
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Interaction And Experience Design - 330310
- Design Not Elsewhere Classified - 330399
- Social Change - 441004
Entrepreneurship;Innovation;Social enterprise;Strategic & Transformative Design: Design Thinking and Complexity;Strategic & Transformative Design: Health;strategic foresight
- 2012, Swinburne, Teaching Innovation Grant, Swinburne University
Also published as: Engeler, Bridgette; Engeler, B.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Digital Wallets: The impacts, implications and issues *; 460degrees_PT
- 2019: The EVE-M Initiative - Enhancing the Vaginal Environment and Microbiome *; Frontier Health and Medical Research Program
- 2017: Augmented Reality Application to Assist People Living with Dementia *; Alzheimer's Australia Victoria
- 2016: Project Geldom Phase II *; Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
* Chief Investigator