Dr Ben Bullock
PhD, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Centre for Mental Health
- Department of Psychological Sciences
- ATC937 Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Mood Disorders; Circadian Rhythms; Sleep
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Honours topics and outlines
Chronotypes, Conscientiousness and Well-being
Fields of Research
- Psychology - 170100
Also published as: Bullock, Ben; Bullock, B.; Bullock, Benjamin
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Sleep Problems in Young People: Assessing Impact on Mental Health, Behaviour andEducational Outcomes. *; Australian Rotary Health
- 2017: The Tipping Point project: Activity monitoring as an early warning technology in bipolar disorder *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display