Dr Amna Yousaf
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- BA 1222 Hawthorn campus
Dr Amna Yousaf started working with Swinburne University of Technology as Lecturer in the Department of Management & Marketing since March, 2017. She specializes in HRM/OB with her PhD around that area from University of Twente, Netherlands (2010). She has also been working as Dissertation Advisor with the University of Liverpool in its online Management Programs since 2015. Before joining Swinburne, she was working with COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Pakistan between the period 2011-2017.
She has published her research work in some well recognized peer reviewed journals such as International Journal of Human Resource Management, International Business Review, Cross Cultural and Strategic Managemnet, Personnel Review, International Journal of Conflict Management, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Journal of Managerial Psychology and Thunderbird International Business Review. She has also presented her work at leading international conferences such as Academy of Management Annual Meeting, USA (2011), British Academy of Management, UK, HRM Conference, UNSW, Australia, and International HRM conference, UK (2007). Her key research areas revolve around:
- Influences of HR practices/HPWS on employee and organizational outcomes
- HR content, HR process and HR attributions
- Leadership styles
- Range of employee attitudes and behaviours with main focus on motivation, job and career satisfaction, protean careers, multiple foci and targets of commitment, indivdual performance, work engagement, employee well-being and innovative work behaviours
- Corporate board gender diversity and HRM
- Situational, demographic and personality variables as main, mediating and/or moderating influences
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Human Resources Management - 350503
- Organisational Behaviour - 350710
- Corporate Governance - 350701
- Stakeholder Engagement - 350717
human resource management;Organizational Behvaiour;Management
Also published as: Yousaf, Amna; Yousaf, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.