Mr Andrew Trevillian
- School of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Department of Film and Animation
- AMDC709 Hawthorn campus
Andrew is a Senior Designer with a broad range of expertise in graphic design, typography, game development, creative team leadership and design education. Andrew has worked across a diverse cross-section of creative industries, from traditional publishing to new media, art to advertising and most recently game development. Before starting at Swinburne in 2012, Andrew was a Senior Designer at Bluetongue Entertainment, working on critically acclaimed, award winning console game titles. His recent experience in the game development industry brings a contemporary, commercial perspective to the Games and Interactivity Program.
Fields of Research
- Screen And Digital Media - 360500
- 2017, International, WINNER: Game of the Year, Intel Coorporation: Intel Level Up Game Development Contest for 'Resynth'
- 2017, International, WINNER: Best Puzzle/Physics Game, Intel Coorporation: Intel Level Up Game Development Contest for 'Resynth'
- 2017, International, FINALIST: Indie Prize Showcase Asia, Indie Prize, Singapore for 'Resynth'
- 2017, International, FINALIST: Best Sound/Music, AZplay Festival, Bilbao for 'Resynth'
- 2017, International, FINALIST: Across the Ditch Award, Play by Play Festival, Wellington for 'Resynth'
- 2016, National, FINALIST: Excellence in Design, AGDA Awards, Melbourne for 'Resynth'
- 2016, National, FINALIST: Excellence in Audio, AGDA Awards, Melbourne for 'Resynth'
Also published as: Trevillian, Andrew; Trevillian, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.