Professor Andrei Sidorov
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- EN143 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Degenerate Quantum Gases And Atom Optics - 020601
Also published as: Sidorov, Andrei; Sidorov, A.; Sidorov, A. I.; Sidorov, Andrei I.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Building Time Crystals with Ultracold Atoms *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2018: Australian Quantum Gas Microscope *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
- 2014: Visiting Researcher Scheme 2014 - Prof Eugene Demler *; Visiting Researcher Scheme
- 2013: New generation periodic lattices for ultracold quantum gases *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display