Dr Andrew Cameron
Doktor der Natruwissenschaften, University of Bonn / Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy, Germany; Bachelor of Science (Advanced), Honours Class I, University of New South Wales, Australia
Advanced Statistics and Big Data; Pulsars
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Galactic Astronomy - 510104
- General Relativity And Gravitational Waves - 510105
- Astronomical Instrumentation - 510102
- Space Instrumentation - 510906
- 2018, International, Otto Hahn Medal, Max Planck Gesellschaft
- 2016, International, PhD H2 Honors Branch Scholarship, Bonn-Cologne Graduate School of Physics and Astronomy
- 2010, National, HC & ME Porter Memorial Scholarship in Physics, University of New South Wales
- 2010, National, Australian Meteorological & Oceanographic Society Prize, University of New South Wales
Also published as: Cameron, Andrew; Cameron, A.; Cameron, A. D.; Cameron, Andrew D.; Cameron, Andrew David
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display