Dr Andreea Molnar
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN506b Hawthorn campus
Health Promotion; Health Technology Assessment; Data Visualisation; Human Computer Interactions; Education; Games
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
- 2017, Other, Nominated as Best Personal Tutor, University of Portsmouth
- 2015, National, Fellow of Higher Education Academy , Higher Education Academy, UK
- 2013, International, Nominated best Research in Progress, ECIS
Also published as: Molnar, Andreea; Molnar, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Glen Eira Social Data Analytics Dashboard *; Glen Eira City Council
- 2018: Identifying the Initiatives that Influence 1st Year Female Students Choosing Computing Degrees *; ACDICT - Australian Council of Deans of Information and Communications Technology
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display