Dr Andreea Molnar
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN506b Hawthorn campus
Health Promotion; Health Technology Assessment; Data Visualisation; Human Computer Interactions; Education; Games
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
- 2021, National, Science meets Parliament - Technology Scholarship, Science & Technology Australia
- 2021, International, Anna Boyksen Fellowship, Institute for Advanced Study (IAS), Technische Universität München
- 2020, International, Member, Global Young Academy
- 2019, National, Australia-China Young Scientists Exchange Program, Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering
- 2017, Other, Nominated as Best Personal Tutor, University of Portsmouth
- 2015, National, Fellow of Higher Education Academy , Higher Education Academy, UK
- 2013, International, Nominated best Research in Progress, ECIS
Also published as: Molnar, Andreea; Molnar, A.; Molnar, A-M; Molnar, A. M.; Molnar, Andreea-Maria
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Glen Eira Social Data Analytics Dashboard *; Glen Eira City Council
- 2019: Parcel Movement Optimisation *; Passel_PT
- 2018: Identifying the Initiatives that Influence 1st Year Female Students Choosing Computing Degrees *; ACDICT - Australian Council of Deans of Information and Communications Technology
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display