Dr Alison De Kruiff
- School of Design
- Department of Communication Design and Digital Media Design
- AMDC711 Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Alison de Kruiff is a lecturer and researcher in the School of Design. She has a PhD in Design, investigating the role of emotion and information design in the creation of Virtual Heritage—the 3D digitisation of cultural heritage sites and objects. Alison conducts research into user experience (UX), interaction design (IxD), information design and extended reality (virtual reality and augmented reality) with a focus on cultural projects and health.
Alison de Kruiff teaches web design in the undergraduate design program and is coordinator of the UX Interaction Design major.
Strategic & Transformative Design: Culture
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Interaction And Experience Design - 330310
- Design Management - 330305
- Design Practice And Methods - 330306
Also published as: De Kruiff, Alison; De Kruiff, A.; de Kruiff, Alison
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Augmented Reality Application to Assist People Living with Dementia *; Alzheimer's Australia Victoria
- 2016: DFM IECH Patient Room Experience *; Inner East Community Health Service
- 2015: Swinburne Design Factory: Exploring the future of professional services organization *; Deloitte
- 2013: Research on new potentials for e-commerce *; KMART
* Chief Investigator