Dr Alison De Kruiff
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Design
- Department of Communication Design and Digital Media Design
- AMDC711 Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Alison de Kruiff is a lecturer and researcher in the School of Design. She has a PhD in Design Research investigating the creation of Virtual Heritage, the 3D digitisation of cultural heritage sites and objects. She conducts research into user experience, information design and extended (virtual and augmented) reality, focusing on cultural and health needs of communities.
Alison de Kruiff teaches web design in the undergraduate design program and is co-leader of the UX Interaction Design major.
Strategic & Transformative Design: Culture
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Digital And Interaction Design - 120304
- Design Innovation - 120302
- Design Management And Studio And Professional Practice - 120303
Also published as: De Kruiff, Alison; De Kruiff, A.; de Kruiff, Alison
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Augmented Reality Application to Assist People Living with Dementia *; Alzheimer's Australia Victoria
- 2016: DFM DHHS Unified Client Experience *; Department of Health and Human Services Fund Scheme
- 2016: DFM IECH Patient Room Experience *; Inner East Community Health Service
- 2016: DFM: The Future of Weather Observation *; Bureau Of Meteorology
- 2015: Swinburne Design Factory: Exploring the future of professional services organization *; Deloitte
- 2013: Research on new potentials for e-commerce *; KMART
* Chief Investigator