Dr Alireza Lajevardipour
Dr Lajevardipour is currently a research data scientist at Swinburne, with research projects in computational modelling and THz spctroscopy of biomaterials. He is also contributing in data analytics in healthcare projects using Deep Leaning algorithms. Dr Lajevardipour possesses skills of computer programing and applying computational methods to solve scientific problems, along with experiences in employing microscopy image analytics to study biomaterials.
Deep Learning; Machine Learning; Data Science; Image Analytics; Computational Modelling; Microscoy Techniques
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Artificial Intelligence - 460200
- Statistical Mechanics, Physical Combinatorics And Mathematical Aspects Of Condensed Matter - 490206
- Atomic, Molecular And Optical Physics - 510200
Biomedical science;Non-ionising radiation effects/Bioelectromagnetics;Electrodynamics;Modern Physics;Biomedical Imaging;Advanced Biophysics
- 2018, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Research Excellence (Early Career), Swinburne University of Technology
- 2016, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Research Excellence (Early Career) Award- highly commended mention , Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Lajevardipour, Alireza; Lajevardipour, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display