Dr Andrew Joyce
Dr Andrew Joyce joined the Centre for Social Impact in 2014. He has over 15 years experience in the management and delivery of evaluation projects for government and not for profit organisations. His research interests are the use continuous quality improvement models and the role of evaluation within practice and policy settings. Andrew has a history of joint appointments between academia and practice, having previously worked for ten years as a public health lecturer at Curtin University and then Monash University together with industry related roles, coordinating and evaluating health and social policies and programs. More recently he has led the evaluation of state-wide policies in the area of public health and education.
Continuous quality improvement models within policy and practice; Use of evaluation in organisational change processes; Mental health promotion; Dietary choices and climate change
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
- 2011, Other, Major Prize, Rotaryâ€™s Community Services Awards, Building Harmony Program, Rotary
- 2008, Other, First Place, Norm Hyde Awards for Pastoral Care in Education, Warnbro Primary School, The Australian Association for Pastoral Care in Education
- 2007, Other, Third Place, Norm Hyde Awards for Pastoral Care in Education, Warnbro Primary School, The Australian Association for Pastoral Care in Education
- 2005, Other, Silver Award, TheMHS Conference, for SKIPS (Supporting Kids in Primary Schools), Eastern Access Community Health, TheMHS Conference
Also published as: Joyce, Andrew; Joyce, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: ADEs as a pathway to open employment for young people with disability. Implementation of the Work Integrated Social Enterprise (WISE) model *; Department of Social Services
- 2021: ANALYSIS OF TICKET TO WORK DATA ? MULTI YEAR DATA COLLATION *; National Disability Services Ltd
- 2021: Evaluation of the High Risk Accommodation Response *; Access Health and Community
- 2021: National Cross-Sector Scan and Analysis of Employment *; Australian Government - Comcare
- 2021: Program Evaluation - Melbourne Legacy *; Melbourne Legacy Fund Scheme
- 2021: WISE Workplace Inclusion Model for Well-being *; Lord Mayor's Charitable Fund (LMCF)
- 2020: Analysis of CareRing data and assistance with report production *; Kildonan Uniting Care
- 2020: Evaluation of the Ticket to Work program *; National Disability Services Ltd
- 2020: Evaluation of the Victorian Employer Enablement Project (VEEP) *; Australian Network on Disability
- 2020: Vanguard Laundry Evaluation Study - Phase 2 *; Vanguard Laundry Services
- 2019: Innovative Corporate Workplace Giving Trial *; Good2Give
- 2017: Improving Health Equity of Young People? The role of social enterprise *; ARC Linkage Projects Scheme
- 2016: Evaluation of the Social Enterprise Development and Investment Funds *; The University of New South Wales
- 2016: Workplace Equality and Respect External Evaluation Agreement *; Our Watch
- 2015: Analysis of the CareRING client data *; Kildonan Uniting Care
- 2014: Developing Collaborative Infrastructure for Public Health: The Case of Department of Health in the Eastern and Souther Regions of Melbourne. *; Emerging Research Priorities Scheme
- 2014: Understanding network qualities and workforce implications of collaborative governance *; Australia New Zealand School of Government
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display