Mr Aaron Blicblau
Master of Engineering Science, University of NSW, Australia; Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Monash University, Australia
- School of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Product Design Engineering
- ATC840 Hawthorn campus
Please add the following in biography
Aaron S. Blicblau is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology at Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Australia, and a long-time subject convener of a first-year materials science course involving experimental learning for benchmarking, while remotely supervised in proposed environments. In 2007, he was the recipient of an individual Carrick Citation Award for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning, and in 2009 he was conferred with the SUT Vice-Chancellor’s Intersectoral Collaboration Teaching Award.
Engineering Education; Experiential Learning; Online education; Technological education; Materials Science and Engineering; First year Transitioning student engagement with course-work
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Specialist Studies In Education Not Elsewhere Classified - 390499
- Mechanical Engineering - 401700
- 2017, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Lifetime Achievement Award, Swinburne University
- 2016, Other, Engineering Education Research Design, Australasian Association for Engineering Education
- 2009, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Intersectoral Collaboration Award, Swinburne University
- 2007, National, Carrick Citation, CAAUT Carrick Award for Australian University Teaching
Also published as: Blicblau, Aaron; Blicblau, A.; Blicblau, A. S.; Blicblau, Aaron S.; Blicblau, Aaron Simon
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2013: Development of a research tool for investigating pedagogical affordances for engineering students experimental learning *; Office for Learning and Teaching
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display