Mr Aaron Blicblau
Master of Engineering Science, University of NSW, Australia; Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Monash University, Australia
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Product Design Engineering
- ATC840 Hawthorn campus
Engineering Education; Experiential Learning; Online education; Technological education; Materials Science and Engineering; First year Transitioning student engagement with course-work
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Mechanical Engineering - 091300
- Specialist Studies In Education Not Elsewhere Classified - 130399
- 2017, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Lifetime Achievement Award, Swinburne University
- 2016, Other, Engineering Education Research Design, Australasian Association for Engineering Education
- 2009, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Intersectoral Collaboration Award, Swinburne University
- 2007, National, Carrick Citation, CAAUT Carrick Award for Australian University Teaching
Also published as: Blicblau, Aaron; Blicblau, A.; Blicblau, A. S.; Blicblau, Aaron S.; Blicblau, Aaron Simon
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Grant information is currently offline and as such is unable to be displayed here. A further update will be provided in mid-January 2019.
There are no media items to display