Dr Anthony Bartel
- School of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Department of Film and Animation
- AMDC709 Hawthorn campus
Anthony took his undergraduate major in Physics, and his Masters involved developing instrumentation for a balloon-borne astronomical x-ray observatory. His PhD involved instrument development for neutron physics experiments. Over the last twenty years, Anthony has been a teaching academic at Swinburne and is working in the Faculty of Health, Arts and Design. He teaches Physics, Electronic Instrumentation and Multimedia Technology to science, engineering, games and multimedia students at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. He has coordinated several subjects and courses in these areas.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Agricultural Biotechnology - 300100
- Industrial Biotechnology - 310600
- Medical Biotechnology - 320600
- Communications Engineering - 400600
- Environmental Biotechnology - 410300
Also published as: Bartel, Anthony; Bartel, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2012: Demystifying the Effects of Tablet Use by Young Children *; Google Faculty Research Awards program
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display