The Centre for Micro-Photonics has extensive world-class facilities including:
- full nanofabrication capability
- one of the largest collections of femtosecond laser systems in Australia
- comprehensive microscopy and imaging systems
- laboratories for bio-photonics and biomedical research.
We have over 25 laboratories covering more than 2000m2 that support our research program. This includes 200m2 of class 1000 clean-rooms featuring equipment such as:
- electron beam and Ion beam projection lithography
- plasma etching and sputtering
- a Nano 'Frazor' AFM based lithography tool
- ultra-short pulse laser evaporation.
Our solar-cell pilot line facility features a newly commissioned 6 chamber PECVD cluster tool for deposition of a wide range of thin film materials including amorphous silicon, silicon nitride and more.
|Professor David Moss||Director||+61 3 9214 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dan Kapsaskis||Operations Manager||+61 3 9214 email@example.com|
|Professor Baohua Jia||Academic Lab Coordinator||+61 3 9214 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Professor Saulius Juodkazis||Academic Lab Coordinator||+61 3 9214 email@example.com|
|Associate Professor James Chon||Academic Lab Coordinator||+61 3 9214 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Professor Andrew Clayton||Academic Lab Coordinator||+61 3 9214 email@example.com|
|Professor Sarah Russell||Academic Lab Coordinator||+61 3 9214 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Tania Moein||Technical Engineer||+61 3 9214 email@example.com|
|Dr Yunyi Yang||Technical Engineer||+61 3 9214 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Tomas Katkus||Technical Engineer||+61 3 9214 email@example.com|
|Dr Jonathan Tollerud||Technical Engineer||+61 3 9214 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nguyen Hoai An Le (An Le)||Technical Engineer||+61 3 9214 email@example.com|