Post prandial cognitive and vascular effects of DHA-rich Omega-3 powder
Researchers at Swinburne are currently investigating the effects of a DHA-rich omega-3 powder on cognition, mood and cardiovascular health. This study involves three visits to the Centre for Human Psychopharmacology within Swinburne's Hawthorn campus over a 1 month period.
You may be eligible for this study if you*:
- are male, aged between 40-60 years
- are in good general health
- are a non-smoker
- have no history of other significant medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, psychiatric disorders, neurological conditions
- have no fish or milk allergies.
* Please note there are additional criteria to participate in the study.
Testing sessions involve computerised cognitive testing and mood questionnaires. Participants will be compensated with $150 for their time.
Note: this trial has finished recruitment and study findings will be available soon.