Intern in the city of Taipei, Taiwan and use your engineering skills to gain hands-on workplace experience that will speak volumes for your CV.
With extras such as workshops on employability skills, cultural activities and language lessons while interning in an engineering firm of your choice for 6 weeks.
- Cost: $5,800
- Application Deadline: 17 July 2022
Engineering (Architectural, Biomedical*, Civil, Construction*, Electrical and Electronic, Mechanical, Product Design, Robotics and Mechatronics, Software, Telecommunications*)
*Minimal or no roles available in these areas
Note: These study areas are just a guide, and availability of relevant internships depends on many individual factors. Some study areas and majors are more difficult than others to source internships for.
Specific eligibility requirements depend on the academic unit being utilised, but all students must meet the minimum program eligibility criteria below:
- Completed at least 100CP (8 units)
- Have an average weighted mark of at least 60% (or satisfy additional eligibility criteria if mark is between 50–60%)
- Have available space in your course for the applicable academic unit (domestic students may be able overload their degree)
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis, with places allocated to the first students to complete a full application and meet eligibility criteria.
- Final deadline for applications: 17 July 2022
Note: This program requires a minimum of 5 participants to run.
- Remote and in-country support before, during and after programme
- Arrangement of full-time internship with one of our partner host companies
- Medical and travel insurance
- Visa application letter and support
- Accommodation - private room in one of our shared apartments (China)/private serviced apartment (Vietnam)
- Welcome pack
- Orientation & personal introduction to your host company
- 24/7 emergency contact person
- Option to join regular trips & events
- Access to the Pagoda Projects alumni network
- Any vaccinations/inoculations recommended by your doctor or required by host location
- Visa stamping or application fees
- Any required quarantine, testing or COVID-19 related costs
- Optional activities and dinners that we offer
- Any other costs incurred that aren’t specifically mentioned as being included in the programme
- Furnished apartment accommodation, inclusive of bills and WiFi.
- Airport pickup and transfer on arrival.
- Private Room in shared apartment
Please note that all students must use Pagoda accommodation for short programmes. We do not offer a programme-only option owing to the difficulties in sourcing affordable short-term accommodation, safety considerations, commute considerations, and the challenge that students experiencing difficulties in relation to self-sourced accommodation ultimately requires Pagoda’s staff support to resolve.
Want to learn more? Watch a recorded information session here.