Architecture and Civil Engineering Internships in Bali
Combine the hands-on experience in your field of studies while exploring stunning beaches, lush rice terraces, ancient temples and volcanoes.
Gain skills in architecture or civil engineering and contribute to the changing face of Bali’s construction industry.
- Internship provider: Intern Abroad HQ
- Location: Bali, Indonesia
- Dates: 3 December 2023 - 27 January 2024
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Academic credit: International Internship (Extended) Unit 25CP or other course-related experiential units
- Cost: Approximately US$2,549 (approx A$3,790) - price current as at 2023
- Funding: A limited number of $1,000 Swinburne Abroad Travel Grants are available
- Application deadline: 15 August 2023
Eligible Australian students can apply for an OS HELP Loan of up to A$8,817. For more information on funding and eligibility see Fee Help and Scholarships.
- Interior Architecture
- Civil Engineering
Note: Applicants should be prepared to provide a design portfolio if possible, containing samples of previous work to facilitate the internship matching process.
Specific eligibility requirements depend on the academic unit being utilised, but all students must meet the minimum program eligibility criteria below:
- Completed at least 100CP (8 units), 150 CP if you want to use the international internship unit
- Have an average weighted mark of at least 60% (or satisfy additional eligibility criteria if mark is between 50–60%)
- Have available space in your course for the applicable academic unit (domestic students may be able overload their degree)
- Internship placement
- Airport pick-up
- 24/7 in-country support
- On-site Orientation
- Accommodation in shared lodging with private bedroom and bathroom
- Travel and medical insurance
- Academic tuition fees
- Flights and transportation
- Visa fees
- Daily living expenses
There are a limited number of A$1,000 Swinburne Abroad Travel Grants available. Find out more about how to apply here.
Applications close 15 August 2023
Find out more about the program at one of our upcoming info sessions.