Connecting with Tomorrow: Enhancing Health Literacy, Eliminating Inequity
|Date:||25-27 November 2019|
|Venue:||SPS136-137 Hawthorn Campus Hawthorn Campus|
|Early bird to 27th October (+ GST):||$ 1000.00|
|Standard Registration (+ GST):||$ 1250.00|
A 3-day intensive masterclass for managers, executives, health professionals, health planners, policy makers, researchers, and those active in health promotion and community services.
Includes morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea.
• Understanding the scope and determinants of health literacy
• Designing your own health literacy intervention
• The role of health literacy in health inequity
• Using the Health Literacy Questionnaire (HLQ) to identify diverse health literacy challenges
• Applying the Ophelia process in your setting - implementation and evaluation of inventions
• Participatory and place-based approaches to health literacy (organisational and community)
• International perspectives in health literacy policy and practice
Contact Information: Kerrie Paulger
Email: email@example.com Tel: 9214 4810