Graduate Employability Week 2018
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Monday 5 March – Friday 9 March 2018|
|Venue:||Student lounge, GS Building, Hawthorn Campus|
Over 20 different employers will be in attendance throughout the week, in a series of events, to share their insight into graduate recruitment and prepare you for the world of work.
With employer panels, focus sessions on key employability topics and practical workshops, there's something for everyone thinking about their next career move.
The week includes focus sessions on the following topics:
- Q & A sessions with employers from Health; Government and Public Service; Engineering, IT and Technical Services; NFP and Community Services; Creative Services and Entrepreneurs; Financial and Business Services; Education and International Education
- Online applications and key selection criteria
- Networking and job search strategies, followed by networking in your industry
- Interview tips and tricks, followed by practice interviews
- Resumes and cover letters
- Online personal branding, including a LinkedIn photo session
- Starting your own business, hosted by Small Business Victoria
Places are limited, so book in via SwinEmploy now.
You must bring your student ID card on arrival.
Contact Information: Careers and Employability
Email: email@example.com Tel: 03 9214 5360