Central European Business Forum
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Wednesday 24 August 2016|
|Venue:||International Chamber House, Level 5, 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne|
Connecting Victorian businesses to Central and Eastern Europe
Have you ever considered international opportunities for your business? How much do you know about the emerging markets in Europe? If you are interested and want to learn more: joining the Central European Business Forum is the right thing for you. Our event brings you opportunities to network, interesting information about Central and Eastern European markets and one-on-one consulting opportunities with firm internationalisation experts and advisors with intimate knowledge of the Central and Eastern European markets.
Our exciting three hour programme features three parallel activities:
- Business Lounge – where like-minded business people can meet and discuss their interests (light refreshments provided)
- Consultations with country experts – the speaker schedule features experts on European and Australian markets
- Consultations with business experts – one-on-one consultations on business internationalisation and countries
Swinburne and the Hungarian Consulate Melbourne proudly presents this event in partnership with the Small Business Victoria Festival.
Contact Information: Dr Aron Perenyi, Ms Rita Vago, Mr Peter Bakonyi
Email: CEBF@swin.edu.au Tel: +61 3 9214 8078
Consultations with country experts
Consultations with business experts
- International Business Development - Mr Dermott Dowling
- Business Culture - Mr Mirek Zarnowski
- International Strategy and Market Research - Dr Murray Rees
- International Commercial Law - Ms Katalina Toth
- International Supply Chain Management - Dr John Hopkins
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility - Dr Cristina Neesham
- International Business Law - Mr Les Kohegyi and Mr Vince Leone
2015 event information
Not sure what to expect? See our 2015 event below.