Want to know more about Australia?
Join us for a fun and educational experience where you will get up close and personal with Aussie wildlife and learn important beach safety from professional Aussie lifesavers.
The Bush and Beach program includes:
- return transport between Hawthorn campus and Mornington Peninsula
- entry into Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park to see kangaroos, koalas and more
- beach safety activities with Life Saving Victoria (swimming skills are not required to participate)
- beach games at Sorrento Beach
- light Aussie barbeque lunch (including vegetarian option)
Bookings are essential, so register your interest now. Non-refundable A$10 booking fee is required to secure your place.
The Bush and Beach program is for international students enrolled in a full course (i.e. not study abroad or exchange) at Swinburne.