A 3-day intensive masterclass for managers, executives, health professionals, health planners, policy makers, researchers, and those active in health promotion and community services.
Includes morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea.
• Understanding the scope and determinants of health literacy
• Designing your own health literacy intervention
• The role of health literacy in health inequity
• Using the Health Literacy Questionnaire (HLQ) to identify diverse health literacy challenges
• Applying the Ophelia process in your setting - implementation and evaluation of inventions
• Participatory and place-based approaches to health literacy (organisational and community)
• International perspectives in health literacy policy and practice