Industry study tours
Industry study tours are designed to give you experience that will benefit your career. The tours give you credit towards your degree and offer a unique opportunity to enrich your learning.
Coming on an industry study tour will allow you to:
- develop a broad range of work skills and attributes that are particularly valuable in a globalised economy
- understand international professional practice in your discipline
- challenge your values, perceptions and assumptions
- gain an insight into another culture.
Industry study tours last from 15 days up to 12 weeks. They are normally taken in summer and winter term breaks. Occasionally, they may be taken as part of a study abroad experience.
Industry study tour units are elective units that earn you 12.5 credit points which can normally be used towards your degree.
Costs will vary for each study tour, according to the destination, duration and inclusions.
- all undergraduate students (excluding Open Universities Australia students)
- additional selection criteria and prerequisites may apply for specific study tours.