Maths, stats and physics help for business, law, arts, design and health students
The Learning and Academic Skills (LAS) Centre can help improve your knowledge and understanding of maths and physics, basic stats, and computer literacy.
LAS helps vocational education, UniLink, Faculty of Business and Law and Faculty of Health, Arts and Design students with:
- basic maths
- basic physics
- basic stats
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Appointments and advice
To get help from a learning adviser, you can email, call or book a one-to-one or group appointment.
Drop-in sessions (Hawthorn campus)
LAS offers regular drop-in sessions to help you with maths and physics. Learn how to:
- understand complex maths problems and identify the steps to solve them
- interpret your maths and science assignment questions
- read and understand written maths problems
- get more from your lectures and tutorials
- catch up with prerequisite content
- develop your maths, stats and physics academic vocabulary.
Where: TD building, Level 3, Room TD347
When: 12pm – 2pm, Monday to Wednesday (during semester; no appointment needed)