Get advice about your course
Whether you would like advice on the units you are choosing, or you’re not sure if you’re in the course that’s right for you, we can help you with any questions you have about your course.
This advice is for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Other students can contact studentHQ for help.
Get enrolment and course structure advice
We can help you:
- choose the right units to enrol in to meet the requirements of your course
- change your major or minor
- plan your course structure so you finish your course on time
- change the number of units you’re enrolled in.
You can get advice over the phone, in a group session, or in a one-on-one appointment.
Get tailored course advice
Our academic development advisers are available for one-on-one appointments and can give you advice on your particular situation. Come and chat to them if:
- you’re not sure you’re in the right course
- you can’t decide which units or major to choose, and would like advice on your options
- you’re having trouble and want to get your study back on track
- you want some tips on how to fit study into your life or improve your marks.
Get career advice
The Careers & Employability Team offers advice on your career and jobs your course can lead to.