Global Education Practicum
|Dates:||10 January – 2 February|
|Funding:||New Colombo Plan Scholarships and OS-HELP loans available (eligibility criteria applies)|
|Eligible students:||Bachelor of Education students|
|Application process:||Provided during information sessions – please register your interest
Enjoy your next teaching placement in an international context and set yourself apart from other graduates.
During this program you will have the chance to:
- Learn from your peers
- Cross reference your learning with other institutions
- Work with teachers from other teaching streams
- Experience the differences and similarities within local Malaysian schools
- Experience a new culture!
Primary, Secondary and Early Childhood places available.
- Cultural Briefings and Orientation
- Welcome and Farewell events
- 24 hour in-country support
Payment does not include:
- Personal expenses
To learn about this program, attend one of the following information sessions:
|Wednesday 3 October 2018||11.30am||SPW112, Hawthorn campus||Register here|
Professional Experience Manager
Department of Education
email@example.com or 9214 5788