Study options

If you are currently enrolled at a university in your home country and want to study abroad for one or two semesters as part of your degree, you can come to study at Swinburne through one of three ways: the student exchange program, the study abroad program, or the freshman abroad program.

If you are an international student looking to start a university degree program or transfer to Swinburne to complete your degree, you should look at our entry options for international students.

Student exchange program

Available to students currently enrolled at one of our partner universities.

Study abroad program

For students who are not from a partner university.

Freshman abroad program

Available to recently graduated high school students who are about to commence their first year of study and are looking to spend their first year of university in Australia.

Application deadlines