Find out about the outcomes and highlights from these student surveys in the infographics. A full text alternative is also available.
Student Experience Survey 2016
Find out how we did.
SES survey highlights
- 82% of students thought the quality of their educational experience was positive. Sector average was 80%.
- 83% of students said the quality of teaching was positive. Sector average was 81%.
- 75% of students told us teaching staff are helpful and approachable. Sector average was 71%.
You wanted enhanced skills development
So we've expanded our work integrated learning program giving more professional experience options to students. You can now choose from professional placements, internships, industry linked projects and study tours.
You are unhappy about some things - here's what we are doing.
You need better access to admin staff.
- We're now offering one-to-one course advice by phone appointment.
- We're opening pop-up studentHQ and enrolment hubs in high-demand times.
- studentHQ's opening hours are extending during peak periods.
Thank you to the 5200 students who shared their Swinburne experience with us.