Residential handbook and important documents

The residential handbook is a fantastic resource for students in residence. It covers important information about support contacts and what to expect in student residences. 

The residences code of conduct outlines what's expected of you in residence. You'll need to read the code of conduct before you sign your licence agreement. 

In the student residences, a licence agreement is like a contract. All students will also need to sign and submit the licence agreement acknowledgement form when they move in. 

Changing your licence agreement

All residents need to sign a licence agreement. We will offer a full-year licence agreement, unless you are completing a one-semester exchange or study abroad program. In this case, we'll offer you a one-semester licence agreement. 

If you have any questions about your licence agreement, including extensions or breaking your licence agreement, contact the Swinburne Student Residences Administration Team.