Fees for local vocational education students

This overview covers everything you need to know about paying your tuition fees and how to access loans or discounts on your course fees. 

This information is for you if you’re:

  • an Australian or New Zealand citizen, humanitarian visa holder or an Australian permanent resident, and
  • enrolled in a vocational education (VE, formerly TAFE) course (diploma, double diploma, advanced diploma, Graduate Certificate or Certificate I, II, III or IV). 

If you’re studying a UniLink diploma, you need to refer to the overview for local undergraduate students or international students.

Vocational education