Competing on Customer Experience
2020 to be confirmed (9am–5pm with meals provided).
Customer expectations for a seamless and engaging customer experience have increased drastically over the past few years. The biggest challenge facing companies is keeping pace with those rising expectations in the physical and digital environments.
For executives and leaders, developing the most optimal customer experience improvement strategy is a daunting task. It isn’t about improving everything that a customer touches but improving the most important touch points that lead to the best performance and financial outcomes. Managing the customer experience has become the most important priority for companies operating in a competitive marketplace. This program helps a wide variety
of businesses develop transformative and innovative strategies to compete and win with the customer experience.
Who should attend?
- Senior managers and leaders from all sectors of banking, retailing, agencies and many other industries that have a customer experience orientation
- Managers and business improvement employees responsible with customer experience improvement responsibilities
- State, area and complex managers that manage daily operations and interactions with customers
Swinburne University, AGSE Building, Hawthorn VIC, Australia
Early bird A$3,500 incl. GST. (Early bird rate ends 27 September 2019.)
Full registration A$4,200 incl. GST.
To register, please click here to select tickets or download and complete the registration form below.
Competing on Customer Experience provides a strategic perspective at the best methods to deliver the most engaging and satisfying experience to the customer. We believe that learning by doing is most engaging and effective. In this program, you’ll learn through engaging case study discussions, hands-on activities, sharing insights with a diverse cohort, and working through relevant exercises.
- Inspire the customer experience ‘inside the company’
- Develop customer centricity and eliminate silos
- Identify and understand important metrics to improve the customer experience
- Apply the 9-step the customer experience journey mapping technique
- Identify areas of improvement, simplification, and cost containment along the CX journey
- Understand the impact and opportunity of mobile and digital during the CX journey
- What’s next? Gain knowledge about the future of CX.
Designed around the key factors of CX improvement and success, the program uses case-based teaching and immersive experiences to showcase the latest global trends and strategies employed by some of the world’s leaders in CX. The program enables participants to understand and direct significant improvement in their companies on by:
- Understanding the latest trends, insights and best practice shaping the business and consumer arena to inspire new thinking, ideas and innovation
- Building a shared understanding through working interactively with others on a variety of different exercises, and case studies
- Exchanging insights and experiences with those from other organisations, sectors, and countries through group case analysis, class discussions, and problem solving
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Strategically analyse businesses to determine the most effective direction for customer experience improvement
- Understand how improving customer and digital experiences can drastically impact financial success of business
- Develop well-informed strategies that enable customer experience transformation
Program delivery involves a mix of online and offline content, team-based discussions and ideation sessions, comprehensive case study analysis, and exercises.
Ronald L. Hess
Ronald L. Hess is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Mason School of Business at the College of William & Mary. He currently teaches Customer Experience Management and the Business-to-Business Marketing Career Acceleration Module (CAM) in the William & Mary MBA Program. He is a two-time winner of the Outstanding Professor Award at the Mason School of Business at the College of William & Mary. Professor Hess has considerable experience in consulting and executive education in the retail industry. His expertise involves managing the in-store and digital retail experience, improving customer satisfaction and improving customer profitability and customer lifetime value. He has published scholarly research in several highly reputable academic journals and authored cases on many important retailers. Hess has also taught in the Babson Strategic Retailing Program for about ten years, and has worked with many retailers in Australia, U.S., South America, Europe, and Asia.
Competing on Customer Experience
Looking for more information?
For further information contact Kristy Horne on +61 3 9214 5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.