Monday 5 October – Friday 9 October 2020
2021 to be confirmed.
Swinburne University of Technology and Total Brand Value will debut a world class industry led brand management program to the Australian market.
Providing the latest skillset to unleash the power of brand management.
The inaugural Brand Driven Business Transformation (BDBT) 5-day executive education program will focus on understanding your target, and learning to position your brand for growth, while planning and managing your brand.
This program has been designed with over 20 years of industry best practice and is condensed into a simple end-to-end system. Executed in some of the world’s leading global corporations, such as:
- food & beverage
- luxury goods
- personal care
- tech industries
This program will equip you with the tools, templates and connected materials to learn, practice to apply in your own business, whilst solving some of the common business challenges with confidence and new skills to enhance careers.
Led by brand experts and founders of Total Brand Value, Andy Gibson and Brian Crean, two of the world’s most experienced and senior practitioners.
Brand Driven Business Transformation will help you deliver simple brand-based solutions to your organisation.
Who should attend?
- Managing Directors, CEO’s, Senior Managers, leaders from all sectors of banking, retailing, pharmaceutical, beauty, personal care, food & beverage agencies and many other industries that have a brand management orientation
- Commercial Marketing and Trade Managers
- Business improvement employees responsible with brand management responsibilities
- State, area and Sales Managers, including Operational Managers
- People and Culture/ Human Resource Managers.
Marvel Stadium, Docklands, Melbourne
Early Bird 1: A$9,000 + GST (up to 1 June - Dates TBC)
Early Bird 2: A$9,900 + GST (effective 2 June - 31 August - Dates TBC)
Full Registration: A$12,000 + GST ( full cost effective 1 September - Dates TBC)