The High Achievers Program offers recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship invaluable skills, peer networks and the confidence of knowing you have what it takes to land a job in your field.
Be part of this scholarship program to access:
- an academic development adviser to assist you in tailoring your Swinburne study experience to your goals
- like-minded peers to share insights and networking opportunities
- leadership workshops
- research or industry projects
- academic or industry mentoring
- a guaranteed place in a study tour related to your degree.
You will also have the opportunity to apply to become part of Swinburne's Student Ambassador Program, representing Swinburne at key events.
The High Achievers Program is open to both local and international students. All students must meet course entry requirements and scholarship conditions.