Create engaging, innovative training and educational materials from the ground up with an experienced team of learning content developers.
To be effective and deliver the outcomes you need, your course content and learning experiences need to be engaging, innovative and created by experts in instructional design and learning technology.
LDI’s industry-leading team can work with your organisation to create immersive, media-rich content that’s tailored to your audience needs. We collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure your educational materials are accurate, engaging, and meet the compliance requirements of your industry.
LDI creates organisation-specific infographics, training booklets and facilitator guides. We build course content from the ground up to meet both online and face-to-face delivery needs.
Our areas of expertise
For learning content to be engaging, it must be written with sound educational principles and work seamlessly with multimedia to describe information efficiently and in a way that learners will be able to recall with ease.
Specialists in educational content
Our instructional designers collaborate with subject matter experts to write educational content that is accurate, engaging and effective.
- write new course content or curriculum in collaboration with subject matter experts from industry and Swinburne Networks.
- work with you to enhance existing written educational content
- optimise content from face-to-face training materials in engaging eLearning modules to deliver a quality digital learning experience.
Research shows that learners are three times more likely to follow instructions with illustrations and 80 per cent more likely to read surrounding text when illustrations are added.
Visual learning experts
Our graphic designers are experts in the creation of visual content that uses best-practice techniques in design, colour and iconography to describe concepts as effectively as possible. We can create infographics, illustrations, flowcharts and more to describe complex ideas simply.
We optimise our graphic solutions to enhance your subject matter and tailor them to align with your brand and the unique needs of your participants and devices.
eLearning elevates your educational content and takes learner engagement and retention to the next level. Our eLearning designers and rich media specialists can produce an idea you already have in mind, or use their expertise to show you what is possible to convey your information in transformative new ways.
Examples of eLearning design:
- accordion-style web elements and flip cards when clicked reveal valuable information
- card-based knowledge checks where participants need to use drag and drop features in their browser to answer questions
- static and interactive infographics with clickable icons to learn more about a learning topic
- visual or text-based formative and summative assessments
- images and animations that place learners in different scenarios, asking them to apply what they have learned to progress further in the course or unit