Our digital learning designers can create appealing, immersive and effective online training modules that will deliver the right information to your personnel in the right way to maximise their learning. We work to design intuitive, responsive eLearning modules that use the latest educational principles and eLearning techniques to ensure learners stay engaged until the end.
LDI can include a range of embedded multimedia to enhance the learning experience, including text, images, videos, audio, attachments and links. Interactive elements can include:
- simple visual designs like accordions, tables and tabs
- animations for processes and timelines
- strategically placed knowledge checks like flashcards, matching and sorting activities, multiple-choice and ‘fill in the blank’ questions to consolidate learning
- labelled graphics that can reveal information through selecting icons
- authentic scenarios that immerse participants into industry replicated simulations (these activities can require participants to apply new knowledge to progress or include ‘branched’ elements, which send the participant in different directions depending on their answers – providing opportunities to learn from mistakes)
- quizzes and assessment elements with passing scores
Meeting accessibility guidelines with eLearning solutions is critical to ensure that all of your audiences can perceive, understand and navigate information clearly.
LDI designs learning content that aligns to standards including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. We prioritise responsiveness and compatibility with all browsers and platforms, and can work with and recommend other requirements your audience needs for a rich digital learning experience.