Benefits of a research partnership
When you partner with Swinburne research, your organisation benefits from:
- Government grants and funding - as a registered Research Service Provider under the Australian Government's R&D Tax Incentive Program, Swinburne can help you access government grants and subsidies for research and development.
- Research networks through our membership of national and international centres of research excellence and cooperative research centres.
- Commercialisation and intellectual property expertise.
- Resources, including access to our extensive library collections.
- Professional programs and customised training to develop your workforce.